Allegrarentacar.com Review:Allegra - Rent a Car - Uvijek tu zbog vas - Zagreb, Hrvatska - Allegra rent a car - Najam kvalitetnih, pouzdanih i sigurnih vozila po vrlo povoljnim cijenama. Usluga transfera klijenata te prijevoza putnika na putovanja
Country: Europe, HR, Croatia
- jvleearch "jvl" - The more storage, the betterI generate very large files in my work and have previously completely filled several hard drives. I long ago determined that I need to have a number of external hard drives to save and back up files. This unit is perfect for my needs and is one of an arsenal of seven drives that are used for these purposes.
I have used various Seagate drives before and have much confidence in the reliability of Seagate products.
- JAMES T ONEILL - great price. great tabletHave tried 7" tablets before; well worth the extra price; have the samsung galaxy phone so learning curve very fast given my age (68)...just wish it had a facetime app or equivalent. text+ app makes it a great phone
- Valerie A. Baute - Great Addition to SeriesThe most recent addition to the I Survived series also happens to be the most recent event covered. It isn't the only even that has happened in recent history, so it isn't setting a new precedence in the series. I do like that it is an event younger children might even remember. The main character, Ben, is American visiting his Japanese uncle for a vacation that his father planned before he died in an accident. Ben didn't want to go, and then tragedy struck. He has to use courage that he learned through his father's stories of life during war in order to help save his mother, uncle, brother, and especially himself.
This quick read is perfect for the recommended age, grades 2 and up. There are some tough situations, so it isn't for kids who are disturbed by realistic dangerous situations or death. It is very quick-paced with just a little bit of back story. For kids that like history, realistic fiction or adventure and are ready for a real chapter book, this series is the perfect choice. Any child who has liked the other books in this series will surely like this installment as well. The good thing about this series is that you don't have to read the other books in order to read this one. If some of the other events are too scary, kids can pick up the ones that interest them. The true facts in the back help make this even more educational, something parents love. It also would make this a good book to use in a classroom to teach the subject of natural disasters, storms, etc.
Free ARC provided through NetGalley
- D.M. Burke - Deeply ArchetypalConsciously or unconsciously, we are always meaning to bring our own meaning to the books we read, and this book gives new meaning to the meaning of meaning. Who has not read this book a dozen times and not found, each new time, some new clue to one's own story--a forgotten credit card number, a school board election tally? Everything is there in dizzying detail. The mists that shroud old memories evaporate, page by page.
- Slicey McBeeube - Ninjas Take NoticeI recently hired Hattori Hanzo to fashion me a sword with unparalleled cutting ability. I explained to him the difficulty I was having cutting my bananas with a regular ninja sword, and only a Hanzo blade would do...so I thought. As he laughed himself into a coma from my ignorance, he handed me an H571 Banana Slicer. This thing should be called the U571 because it's on the same level, technologically, as a flipping submarine, and the Hanz-meister knows this. The U571 submarine slicer saved my life! Thanks, Hanz!!