Anatomy.neurosciencegroningen.nl Review:Department of Neuroscience, University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), RuG - The Department of Neuroscience is a joint effort of the University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG) and the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RuG).
Country: Europe, NL, Netherlands
- Irfan A. Alvi - A Solid ResourceI'm not planning to take the MCAT, but I have a strong personal interest in biomedicine, and I've found MCAT review books to be good resources to review the general science one should know as a foundation for specialized biomedical study. Among these books, this Kaplan book is one of my favorites, so I recommend it to both general readers and people preparing for the MCAT. The content is fairly comprehensive, the writing is clear, and the color graphics are effective. The tear-out study sheets at the end of the book are also very handy for a quick and condensed "high yield" review of key points.
- Anne T. Derasmo "bonbon" - It Tastes GreatI think it tastes great. I do not consume it every day so I find myself craving it on days when I don't have it because the taste is delicious. I totally enjoy both taste and texture.
Aside from the fact that it is great tasting, what does taste have to do with eating a healthful supplement? I thought only children were consumed with how things taste. I would think that an adult would not need a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down. It never ceases to amaze me that the American adult population is so obsessed with their taste buds yet they will eat garbage with trans fats and HFCS without batting an eyelash because "it tastes good"!
- Half Pint - Awesome Calendar for the Super Organized!I purchased the 2012 wall calendar based on the reviews I read here on Amazon. I am so glad that I did! I was looking for a calendar with plenty of room to write in each day. Like others have said, the calendar is bigger than the average wall calendar - a few extra inches wide and long. Of course, the photos are beautiful. The paper stock is nice and thick too. I am completely happy with this calendar!
- Gail L. Hooker "Educator" - Making It HappenAs a sixth grade English teacher, it was frustrating seeing students place an apostrophe any time a word was plural and ended in the letter "s". It was like the apostrophe became a machine gun and the students sprayed the "s" all over the place. This book will clearly help students differentiate when to use the apostrophe correctly. Bravo to the writers!
- A. Stokes "Kindle Book Worm" - Great Hair removerI am surprised by the bad reviews. I bought this 4 years ago at Bed, Bath and beyond and I have bought replacements at amazon.com as needed. This little gadget has changed my life. It is an easy and painless manner of removing hair. I cannot imagine ever plucking or waxing again. I have given it as a gift to many friends - they are now hooked. It is great and inexpensive.