Biomedsearch.com Review:Biomedical Search - Medical Research and Health Resources - BioMedSearch is a free, comprehensive, medical search engine that contains over 18 million Medline citations and abstracts. Use alerts, saved searches and portfolios to enhance your experience.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: Hanover, Maryland
- Zimmer Graphics Inc. "CallMeSocrates" - Finally... the sound quality Rush fans deserve!I'm a life-long Rush fan and an audiophile. This is the fourth Rush DVD I've purchased and I'm FINALLY happy with the audio quality.
I'm running a new Yamaha 5.1 receiver, Polk 12" subwoofer & center speakers, Carver Amazing Loudspeakers for fronts and huge Pioneer "old school" speakers for rears. Needless to say, I would upset the neighbors if I wasn't hunkered down in my theater room downstairs.
If you want a Rush DVD to give you the "I was there" look and sound, this is it.
All the other Rush DVD's lacked true low-end bass, but not this one.
I'm only about an hour into it and can't wipe the cheese-eating grin off my face.
- mkolber - a vehicle for neuroticismThis book's blessing and curse is all the numbers it contains. Average gpas, mcat scores, interview and acceptances given, etc. are easy to get caught up in (they aren't as important as you think), but it gave me information on a few schools that i didn't know about at first, one of which gave me an acceptance. The cost of applying to medical school is so exorbitant anyway, you may as well spend the money on one of these books, and MSAR is the one my pre-health admissions committee recommended: it's the gold standard.
5 stars because, well, it helped get me into medical school. Good luck...
- K. Cone - A Place for Everything!I surprised my husband with this awesome cycling bag for his birthday. Boy, did he love it! He immediately commented on the brand name when he saw it and said what a top of the line brand it was. There are so many special compartments that serious bikers would appreciate. My husband has used it for traveling to bike races and also for weekend rides. It's a darn good looking bag and while it was expensive, it was worth it. I know my husband will use this for many years and hopefully, he'll remember how cool his wife is for buying it for him.
- Keric S. - Great overall valueI waited a couple of months after ordering to give my feedback. I'm nothing but pleased with the quality of picture, ease of use etc. Integrated pretty easily with my home network. After comparing the features and feedback of this unit to many others and doing store visits, this purchase has so far proved to be a good one.
- Derek, Toronto - Excellent, no filler or lag in the storyThis book is very good, the story itself goes well beyond the moon. What I enjoy most about the book is the pace.
There is little if any filler and the book moves on.
What I mean is if the book states something is to be done in a week, this occurs within a page, not a chapter as with some books. This makes one want to read every word instead of skimming to get to the next stage.
The story, well it's excellent, you just have to read the book.