Competitiveedoptions.com Review:Buy Viagra online! Low prices! - If you're looking for VIAGRA then look no further. We have the Internet's best selection of VIAGRA straight from the world's most trusted pharmacies. Don't risk your health to unknown sellers. Go where doctors recommend!
Country: Europe, DE, Germany
- Linda in Ohio - Above and beyond expectationOn of the best investments we've every made. We needed this in order to stream Amazon Prime videos. I love both products. Our television/cable bills are drastically reduced by making this move. The ROKU remote is the easiest one on the market. It fits in your hand like a glove and is very easy to use and read ( unlike Apple TV). I can't speak highly enough about this product.
- L. A. Dye "700hpAMG" - The best tablet available at this time. Period!Pre-ordered this late last year while owning the original Transformer with dock. Have now had this long enough to go through all of the paces including the dock (of which I went through 3 to find a perfect one).
Originally I was going to purchase an iPad2 like so many others that cannot get past the Starbucks fascination of owning an Apple product. My primary concern with Apple products including my iPhone was the lack of real memory with Apple limiting any expansion in their products-though great otherwise. As I recently converted both of my phones over to Android phones, that pretty much clinched the purchase as purchasing and juggling two platforms made little sense. I did go at it slow originally as I wanted to ensure that the tools (apps) I require were both available and worked well on the Android system vs Apple. Now only were they available, even better options were to be found which was a pleasant surprise as a lot of junk apps are also on the Android Market.
Now to the tablet:
Breaking this down into simple terms:
.Very fast. With quad core and an extra chip to handle video, this tablet is speed with ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich). With exception to browsing (Dolphin HD) which is just OK. Try out Opera.
.Battery life: An honest 9 hrs+ with just tablet and over 17 hrs with the dock. Even while watching movies the battery drains very slowly. Very impressive. Also, the dock charges the tablet when connected.
.Styling. Extremely nice and modern style. All aluminum (which is also it's greatest sin). This tablet is hot looking. I have tghe champagne version which is more like a light metallic bronze.
.Expandability: Micro HDMI, USB (dock), miniSD. I have a 128gb microSD card for a total of 192gb in the tablet alone and a 64gb in the dock for a total of 256gb. I have a large amount of HD movies, games, photos, apps, etc. All play very well from the cards with no hiccups of any sort. Native USB mouse support and native PS3 controller support via USB. Just plug and go, no ROM needed. Also, the mentioned dock is an exceptional accessory. It adds battery life, USB, looks great, fits well , and really does complete the package.
.Video playback. Another win over iPhone is the ability to play a wide array of movie formats which Apple can be stubborn about. Playback is very smooth, bright, and you can easily scroll forward or back with no delay or crashes. Very impressive.
.Graphics: Superb, the best available on a tablet at the moment. Just youtube comparisons of Shadowgun and Riptide vs. the iPad2 and you will see the dramatic improvements over the iPad and original Transformer.
.WIFI: LOL. Many complain about the WIFI as the aluminum backing does inhibit the signal. However my particular model has great WIFI and downloads faster than any tablet prior. No issues at all here. Additionally, I Hotspot off of my 4G Android phones, again no issues. No fee either through my carrier.
.Screen: Large 10.1" screen with Gorilla Glass and highest tablet resolution at the moment. Very strong, very bright IPS, even outdoors. Movies and games look great along with spreadsheets.
.Lack of accessories such as cases with the tablet/dock (current versions are designed incorrectly resulting in too thick of material between dock and tablet hinge.) Ton of stuff available for iPads and the original Transformer (those will not fit the Prime)
.GPS. Yep, I do not use it on a tablet, but it is advertised (before), and the signal is blocked by that gorgeous aluminum backing. Simply does not work on mine. EDIT: Recent firmwares have improved this and it does now lock onto over 12 satellites though still not great for driving.
Recent airplane trip. Edited a few spreadsheets, tired of that, decided to watch a full length HD movie, then connect my PS3 controller and played Shadowgun. The guy sitting next to me and another across from the aisle were blown away with this tablet sparking plenty of conversation. It is an impressive piece which has a tendency to draw people into your business. Expect it unless your doing something boring. Using it in the AM, then at the terminal, on the flight, I still had over 80% of total battery left. I did not even bother taking out my laptop.
Overall with dock and memory cards (2) it was a bit expensive, however at the end of the day, well worth it IMO.
- Nancy B. Foley - THIS BOOK CHANGED MY LIFE!This book was suggested to me by a stranger who told me, "This book changed my life." I found that a bit strong, but I signed on to Amazon to check it out. There were several reviews that said exactly the same thing: This book changed my life. I decided it couldn't hurt to purchase it and give it a try. Guess what? You got it. My husband was the first one to notice a shift in my energy and enthusiasm. My daughter, my friends, my clients all see the difference in the past twelve weeks. (I'm at the end of the course.) This book restored my creativity in the everyday aspects of life. It is easy to incorporate into a busy life, and is effective even for non-artists like myself. I am recharged. It even has helped me inspire a few others along the way.
- Matt Villasana - Medium size, well-made, great value!This is my first Timbuk2 bag, but not my first messenger. I've owned Nike and Patagonia bags, but it's easy to see that Timbuk2 is the expert. I purchased the medium Command bag to carry my Macbook 13" and iPad2. The iPad2 fits perfectly in a front pocket. I purchased a sleeve for the Macbook and it slides perfectly into the laptop compartment. I would guess that if you have a bigger laptop, you might want to get the larger size, especially if you have a sleeve for it. This leaves plenty of room for notepads, books, and other items in the main compartment. I love the flexibility of the accessories pockets. I travel throughout the day to different locations, and this bag does a great job of keeping me organized with the equipment I need. Would definitely recommend.
- S. Lipson - Take what you need and apply it to your situation with your sonWhat more can I add that hasn't already been touched on by so many other reviewers before me. I found this book to be a great reminder, reference source and full of ideas to make new approaches to conversations with my sons. My two are quite different on so many levels yet are only 14 months apart. They have different strengths and areas to improve on-like we all do. I took away from this book a better understanding of engaging individualized approaches to my teenagers. There was also parts that I just skimmed through because they just didn't fit for us. I don't think anyone should expect all of this book to be helpful for them, but I definitely think it is worth reading for all mothers of boys!