Daltonmedical.nl Review:www.daltonmedical.nl-Dalton Medical - Laser & Light Technology - Producten Overzicht Laser Apparatuur en Oplossingen - Dalton Medical - Laser & Light Technology Dalton Medical is leverancier van medische lasersystemen, flitslichtsystemen, microdermabrasie, dermatoscopie
Country: Europe, NL, Netherlands
- secret "aj's#1fan" - the reviews were rightThe reviews were right on this one. It was very helpful. Gives you lots of ideas of where you should go and gives you a lot of information about the place he recomends to go to, like ticket prices, how to get into the place fastest, things to expect like no backpacks etc. and more. The ONLY thing that was not helpful, or wrong, in this book is how long it takes to do the tours of the museums. He says that the Lourve take about two hours.....not even close. But this is the only thing I'd complain about.
- Carl L. Chase - Who knew?When I initially bought this book, it was because I was intrigued by the possibility of a healing substance not generally recognized by the Medical Industry. I was not disappointed. I have been using H2O2 in my home therapy for Cancer for months now, and am seeing great results!
- Kerry M - Buy one, you won't be disappointed.You won't find a better LCD-HDTV with these features for less than $1K. I spent a long time at the local electronics store comparing the quality (contrast, sharpness, color accuracy) with comparable models from Samsung and Panasonic and chose the LG. I was very happy to discover after using the set at home that the sound quality is excellent despite the narrow depth and the Smart (on line access for sites like Netflix) feature is easy to use.
- amina - The cows jumped over the moonI was just a mere lass in me mammie's gave just a wee bit of this milk don't ya know. I was just singing and dancing girlie don't ya know. Now, that I grown dearie, everyday I day since darling I've been going to milk'sanoyous. I am milk alcoholic, oh God help me, but I just can't get enough of the stuff and I've taken going to the grocery store goodness me a stealing the stuff. If I just ween myself off the stuff, but I just can't help myself darlin. It's so good that I dream at least I think that maybe I hate to admit it but I start drinking milk early in the morning twen and I went to see the pope, to see redemption for me wee soul, but he go tired off seeing me sorry tass in the confessional and he going to retire on February 28 of tis year. Oh God help me he give on me soul and I am doomed to be hook on the yummie stuff for the rest of me wretched life.
- dklingen - From Quicken 2009 to 2011 (too many bad reviews of 2012)So, once again Quicken forces me to upgrade my Quicken software in order to maintain being able to download financial data from the internet (banks, credit cards, etc...) The 1st time this happened was going from 2006 to 2009. Some crazy concept about cycling (translated to disabling) download support every 3 or 4 years. Anyhow, I really liked Quicken 2009 and didn't want to change. For reasons unknown Quicken destroyed (or hid) the Forecasting in versions after 2009. From reading MANY really poor reviews I chose to skip 2012 and instead buy 2011. It turned out you can get to Forecasting in 2011 by going to the "Income vs Expenses" report under "Options" select the "Forecast my income and expenses" and viola. Overall 2011 has worked out fine with no issues and I am happy with it! I am also dreading that the next 3/4 year upgrade (2015) is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back (the point at which Quicken no longer does what I need it to do). If only Quicken would leave well enough alone and quits making "improvements" which break beloved features...