Dobsons-solicitors.co.uk Review:Deep Vein Thrombosis DVT Medical Negligence Compensation Claim Solicitors: Blood Clot Cases - Medical negligence compensation claims for deep vein thrombosis, venous thromboembolism and pulmonary embolism - no win no fee solicitors.
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
City: Paul, Cornwall
Don't get confused by the that one crude word in the title! The author of this book is using common sense to explain her opinions. The book is realistic and has substance. A book that should be read by women of all ages, prevention for the young ladies and reminders for the mature ladies! :-) Thank you!
When I got this tablet it instantly installed ice cream sandwich update and have enjoyed it from day one. Perfect for browsing, movies, games, music, etc. Brilliant screen and made of high quality materials. Was worrried about wi-fi from other reviews but have not experienced any problems. Processor is fast. Definitely a great purchase.
I bought this book last week to read while on vacation. I finished it in 2 days.... This book made me want to spring clean my house as soon as I returned (and I did)!! A book that can excite me about cleaning and make the process enjoyable is worth 5 stars to me. I'm really into organic skin care and makeup, and that's why I primarily purchased this book. I wasn't expecting to like the "cleaning" and "home" sections of the book the most. I'm a single young woman, so this book is not just for mothers with children. I would divide the book into 5 categories: beauty, style, cleaning, home and kids. A few tips I've learned from the book that I didn't know before:
1. Put non-chlorine bleach at the bottom of your toilet brush to keep it from getting icky.
2. Using vodka mixed with essential oils as an air freshener spray
3. Products that result in off-gassing, such as polyurethane coating for hardwood floors and furniture, cabinets that are used with glue and wallpaper adhesives. There's not too much I can do now that I've already done some home remodeling, but I have the knowledge now if I ever move into a different home....
Jessica Alba mentions her "Honest" line of products throughout the book. When I initially noticed this, I was a bit turned off, because I thought this book would just end up as a plug for her product line. I then went on the Honest website, and I noticed that the products were actually affordable and seemed decent. I'm a sucker and ended up purchasing a handful of products. I received my products the other day, and I've already used just about every single one. I'm sure this whole product line will be available at health food stores in no time (rather than ordering a big box online). Here is a review of the products I've tested out so far:
1. Dishwasher pods: Excellent! Made my dishes and glasses super clean, no spots. I put a cookie sheet pan in the dishwasher, and it came out clean. These do not have any sort of aroma (I wish they did).
2. Floor cleaner: Excellent! I used this on my hardwood floors; I normally use the Swedish "Bona" brand hardwood spray. This is equally as good! My hardwood floors are shiny and clean. Has a nice aroma.
3. Multi-Surface cleaner: Smells like a fresh squeezed grapefruit! So far so good! I used this on my kitchen countertops. The spray nozzle is a little flimsy; could be improved.
4. Toilet bowl cleaner: I've used natural toilet bowl cleansers in the past, and I had never found one very effective. This, however, is very nice. It's very thick, unlike other natural/organic ones I've tried. Has a nice minty smell.
5. Bathroom cleaner: Very nice and smells great. I used it to clean my tiled shower wall and tub.
6. Laundry Detergent liquid: Well, my clothes appear clean. I wish this had a natural aroma, perhaps they will come up with one in the future.
I also purchased, but have not tried yet: Hair detangler, bubble bath and fruit/veggie spray cleaner. The hair detangler smells AMAZING!!
Overall, this book is a worthwhile read. If you can get even one tip that you can use for the rest of your life that will be better for you, your family and the environment, this book will certainly prove to be invaluable!
You know, I'm getting a little tired of all this sarcasm. I am 35 years years old and I have just recently become comfortable with simply peeling and eating a banana. What everyone fails to recognize is "What about the children?". Until I discovered this engineering marvel, much like a bird, I had to take small bites of my banana and spit them into my childrens mouths. So you can save your sarcasm, because, without the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer it would be years before my children could experience all the joys that go with eating bananas. Some people sheesh.