Dovetail.org.au Review:Dovetail - supporting the youth alcohol and drug sector in Queensland - Dovetail provides free professional support to any worker or service in Queensland who engages with young people affected by alcohol and drug use.
Country: Oceania, AU, Australia
- JKSonic - To even out all you ignorant people that are rating it for ONE DAY...The game hasn't even been out for a week yet and has this low score because of essentially ONE DAY. Yes, the servers were terrible on launch day...LAUNCH DAY. Then the other portion of the bad reviews are basically BECAUSE of the required connection. That's like buying a dessert with liquorice in it...knowing you hate liquorice...and then complaining to the manager!
Grow up people, you all are the reason our country is in the mess it's in right now...your skewed sense of entitlement.
- JAYNETTE GAY BAUER - "BREAKING THE VICIOUS CYCLE..." BY ELAINE GLORIA GOTTSCHALLI ENCOURAGE THOSE WHO ARE ILL WITH IBD TO SEE THEIR DOCTORS, AND TAKE THEIR MEDICATIONS, WHILE EATING PLAIN GOD-GIVEN FOODS IN ORDER TO REGAIN HEALTH AS, "BREAKING THE VICIOUS CYCLE..", BY ELAINE GLORIA GOTTSCHALL WHO TELLS ME WHAT TO EAT AND NOT TO EAT IN THE BOOK. IT TELLS ME ABOUT DR'S. SIDNEY VALENTINE HAAS AND SON'S DIET, "THE SPECIFIC CARBOHYDRATE DIET" THAT ELAINE GOTTSCHALL EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE USE THIS DIET WHEN WE HAVE IBD, IBS, CROHN'S DISEAE, ULCERATIVE COLITIS, DIVERTICULITIS, CELIA DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, CHRONIC DIARRHEA AND OTHER DIGESTIVE DISEASES TO REGAIN INTESTINAL HEALTH THROUGH, "THE SPECIFIC CARBOHYDRATE DIET". I WAS DIAGNOSED IN 1994 WITH CROHN'S DISEASE. I HAVE BEEN IN REMISSION SINCE 1997 WITHOUT MEDICATION EXCEPT FOLIC ACID AND FREEDA VITAMINS BY READING THIS BOOK. I HAVE HAD IBD MORE THAN FOURTY TWO YEARS [ALL MY LIFE, SOME FORM OR ANOTHER, STARTING WITH DIARRHEA, SPASTIC COLON, ANGRY COLON, IBS, YOU NAME IT, ETC.]. I NEVER FELT WELL IN MY CHILDHOOD OR MY ADULT LIFE UNTIL I GOT THIS BOOK AND IT HAS GIVEN ME BACK MY LIFE, FULL OF ENGERGY AND ALSO BEING GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR THIS GOD SENT BOOK FOR OTHERS TO BE HEALTHY, TOO. I AM NO LONGER ANEMIC, HAVE COLDS, EAR ACHES, INFLUENZA, PNEUMONIA, SINUS HEADACHES; ACHES AND CRAMPS IN MY LEGS, STOMACH, OR ARM; HEART PALPITATIONS, GALL BLADDER PROBLEMS, SKIN WORTS, OR SKIN PROBLEMS, MY COLON IS NOT SPASTIC OR INFLAMED, NO MORE DIARRHA OR VOMITING; TEETH DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE CAVITIES OR HAVE TO BE PULLED, OR ARE NOT LOOSE; OR HAVE ANY MORE POCKETS IN THE GUMS OR BLEEDING GUMS. HAD TO STOP DRIVING BECAUSE I COULD NOT TELL MY DISTANCES: BANGED MY HEAD AGAINST THE DOOR FRAME, PUT THINGS ON THE TABLE WITH A BANG BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HAD MORE ROOM, I AM FINE NOW. NO MORE BLOODY NOSE, YEAST INFECTION, EAR INFECTIONS OR ATHLETE'S FEET. MY BONES ARE NOT THINNING ANY MORE BUT GETTING STRONGER ON THIS DIET. MY WEIGHT IS GREAT TOO. ALL I NEEDED WAS GOOD HEALTHY NUTRUTION GIVEN TO ME IN THIS BOOK.I WAS TOLD TO FIND PSYCHIATRIC HELP AND THAT ALL THIS WAS IN MY HEAD. WHEN IT WAS THE FOOD I WAS EATING ALL ALONG. I AM GRATEFUL AGAIN FOR THIS BOOK TO HAVE BEEN PRINTED FOR ALL TO GET HEALTHY BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW.
THERE ARE SEVERAL WEBSITES TO GET INFORMATION FROM, AND AN E-MAIL ADDRESS NEAR THE BACK OF THE BOOK TO CHAT ABOUT THESE DISEASES, AND,"THE SPECIFIC CARBOOHYDRAT DIET,"WHICH I FIND VERY HELPFUL TO BE ABLE TO TALK WITH OHTERS LIKE MYSELF. I WISH MY GRANDMOTHER HAD KNOWN ABOUT THIS BOOK.
- Sanida - Inspiring InnovationThe best book of the year for couple of reasons:
1) For those not familiar with Internet of Things, this is a great introduction to the space, overview of the ecosystem, relevant examples, and possibilities. It also does not require any technical knowledge to understand concepts. I asked my mother to read it and for the first time in years, she started chatting to me about her ideas for IoT.
2) For those familiar with Internet of Things, this is a great summary of some very innovative efforts across industries. Since it does not focus on one industry, it provides insights into how others are solving for, perhaps, similar general problems. It gets you out of the weeds of daily routine and thinking where you could take your current efforts. Great reference for Horizon 2 and Horizon 3 planning.
- Edward Brown - Great DriveI needed some extra space and decided on an external hard drive. Took it out of the box and was surprised by the size it isn't very big at all. After a quick check to make sure I had all the cables and cords I plugged it up and the computer recognized it right away no hassle at all. Couldn't be any happier I use it to back up all my music and video files and it works like a champ, I would definitely recommend.