Itstwothings.org Review:Frequent Heartburn Treatment for Frequent Heartburn Relief - Prilosec OTC - Learn why Prilosec OTC is the trusted frequent heartburn relief and frequent heartburn treatment for millions of sufferers to keep them frequent heartburn-free.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 63017 Chesterfield, Missouri
- Gail Cooke - ENDEARING, SURPRISING, REFRESHINGf you have yet to meet Precious Ramotswe - treat yourself. As I said of her in a review of the first novel in Smith's series, she is "Of traditional build and generous heart, she's the indefatigable, irresistible proprietress of Botswana's No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency."
For this reader it was love at first page of Smith's initial offering and my enthusiasm for this endearing, surprising character hasn't wavered. Her story is as fresh and new with this, the eighth in the series, as it was in the first. By now many have become familiar with the characters and eagerly look forward to their latest adventures. I count myself among those readers.
With The Good Husband of Zebra Drive several of our favorites find themselves facing momentous decisions just as Precious is presented with a confounding mystery by a doctor who has seen patients die in the same bed at the same time of day at Mochudi's hospital. Mma Makutsi may leave the Agency (Heaven forbid as I'll always remember her undulations of pleasure to say nothing of her perfect typing). And, there is a straying husband.
As always Precious's life is filled with conundrums and challenges which she faces with wit and wisdom. Pages of The Good Husband of Zebra Drive flew by far too rapidly and I eagerly await a return visit to beautiful Botswana.
- Gail Cooke
- Lance - Absolutely Works - Amazing, Life Changing.I wanted to write a positive review of my experience to offset some of the negative and misleading reviews that I have seen here. Also keep in mind, I have only been using this product for about 3 months and the results are already astounding.
A little background: I am a 27 year old male that has been experiencing a frontal receding hair-line since I was about 21. I have tried other hair regrowth products in the past that I have found online but have never had any success. For many years I gave up trying to regrow hair and started to cut my hair shorter and shorter as I was losing more and more of it. I considered a hair transplant procedure but the cost was too expensive and I was too embarrassed to go through the whole process. I was literally days away from shaving my head and accepting defeat until I decided to give one more product a shot, and thank god it was the Rogaine Foam. It has literally changed my life and I feel so much better and have 1000x more confidence that I did only months ago. Let me run through a couple of points:
1. The myth that Rogaine foam only works on the vertex of the head is entirely FALSE. The vertex of my head surprisingly still has hair and has not thinned out at all so I never used it in that spot. My frontal scalp was receding and I was losing hair in the "peaks" of my scalp so I only used the foam in those spots. Rogaine has regrown about an inch of new hair on both sides of my little patch of hair I used to have in the front. It has absolutely redefined my hairline in the front and has made the existing hair much, much thicker. So yes, Rogaine will work in the front of your head, as well as the vertex.
2. The "dread shed" is REAL. I know the last thing men with hair loss want to do is put a product on your head that will make you lose the little hair that you have left. The old saying "It has to get worse before it gets better" has never been more true. The good news is, it doesn't last that long. I think it was about 2 weeks before I stopped shedding and started to regrow the new hair. I know this scares the hell out of most people, but it's well worth it in the long run.
3. Supplementation and other products are key to aiding hair regrowth. It is very important that if you are serious in trying to regrow hair that you supply the best foundation to do so as possible. I am not a doctor so before you start taking any sort of supplementation it's best to get approval first, but the following is what I would suggest: Take a good daily multivitamin. The vitamin I take is:
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamins, 180-Count
It has amazing ingredients such as Saw palmetto and B-complex vitamins that will aid with hair regrowth, not to mention all the other excellent benefits the vitamin has.
I also started to show signs of thyroid problems such as feeling lazy, depressed, and of course hair loss. I went to the doctor to check my levels, but of course they said I was in the normal range. Not agreeing with the diagnoses I went ahead and purchased a Thyroid Support supplement:
Gaia Herbs Thyroid Support, 120 Liquid Phyto-Capsules
After taking the Thyroid Support I feel 1000x better that I did before. I feel better, have more energy, no depression, and my hair is regrowing. For all I know, it could of been the source of my hair loss the entire time.
The other product that I use that isn't a supplement but I honestly think is helping a tremendous amount is a Bosley Revive Shampoo that reduces the amount of DHT on your scalp. As we all know, DHT is a major cause of hair loss in males. The Shampoo not only removes DHT from the scalp, but also makes the hair stronger and healthier. I use:
Bosley Bos Revive Nourishing Shampoo for Visibly Thinning Non Color-Treated Hair, 33.8 Ounce
Like I stated earlier, these are the products that I use and have had amazing results with. Obviously, not everyone will have the same success that I have had, but it is extremely important to aid your body in every way possible to promote healthy hair growth. I am not even through the last bottle of foam in my first 3-pack and I have already gained 5 years of hair back that I used to have.
In closing, I hope this review doesn't come off like an advertisement but will help some men that are on the fence with trying the product. After reading the negative reviews, I had to tell my story of success and I hope it helps at least one other person achieve their own success story of hair regrowth.
If anyone has any questions, leave them in the comment section and I will try my best to answer.
Thanks for reading.