Pharmacytechnicians.ab.ca Review:Pharmacy Technician Society of Alberta (PTSA) - Home - The Pharmacy Technician Society of Alberta (PTSA) was established to enhance upon the strength and leadership of Alberta Pharmacy Technicians.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 77092 Houston, Texas
- Harmony - Great bookI enjoyed reading The Power of the Pussy. I feel like Kara King did a great job explaining how to think like a man. She also explained why it is important to act like a lady and celebrate our femininity. As a single woman who as had an interesting dating life, I am eager to apply some of the tips from this book.
- Laurece M. Kausch - Super Colon Cleanse, Dietary Supplement, Good Source of Fiber, 24...Amazing product! I use it every day - take 3-4 tablets (spread throughout the day) and never have a problem like I used to for most of my life. I'd recommend this product to any adult.
- Smith Dean Morrie - Douglas and Lincoln always come thru with imaginative heart racing well throughout Pendergast novels. I've read them all.It was great to bring back Corrie from "Still life with crows" and to have Pendergast tie in Sherlock Holmes into the storyline with the help of as always one of his Cronies. The storyline is fast-paced and as always one never knows what's going bloom out of the authors mind. This is one of many Preston, Child must reads. I often find myself rereading a thriller from their vast collection, they never disappoint, I can bring anyone back into play at anytime this and their library are page turner.
- dklingen - From Quicken 2009 to 2011 (too many bad reviews of 2012)So, once again Quicken forces me to upgrade my Quicken software in order to maintain being able to download financial data from the internet (banks, credit cards, etc...) The 1st time this happened was going from 2006 to 2009. Some crazy concept about cycling (translated to disabling) download support every 3 or 4 years. Anyhow, I really liked Quicken 2009 and didn't want to change. For reasons unknown Quicken destroyed (or hid) the Forecasting in versions after 2009. From reading MANY really poor reviews I chose to skip 2012 and instead buy 2011. It turned out you can get to Forecasting in 2011 by going to the "Income vs Expenses" report under "Options" select the "Forecast my income and expenses" and viola. Overall 2011 has worked out fine with no issues and I am happy with it! I am also dreading that the next 3/4 year upgrade (2015) is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back (the point at which Quicken no longer does what I need it to do). If only Quicken would leave well enough alone and quits making "improvements" which break beloved features...
- Jack Cox "Reviewer Extraordinare" - High Fives All Around To Janet Evanovich! 5 For High Five!This is the funniest book in the Stephanie Plum Series going on, It is about Stephanie Plum she works for a Bail Bond Agency with her cousin Vinnie she also has many people in the office former [who] turned file clerk Lula and Joyce Barnhardt whom she caught banging her ex-husband on the dining room table, She's called in a Bail Bond Agency a Bounty Hunter. In this book Stephanie Plum must decide between Joe Morelli the local cop who played choo-choo with Stephanie when she was 16 and took her virginity and Ranger who is a Bounty Hunter but is an expert. Other Characters include Mom & Dad and Grandma Mazur who uses a stun gun on Grandpa. Homicidal Rapist Benito Ramirez is back if you read One For The Money, Other Hilarious Characters include a ...shiek who bothers Stephanie by flashing his you know what and paying her $5 dollars to show her you know what's. It also includes a midget who she is supposed to bring in named Kevin Briggs then Vinnie makes Kevin move in with Stephanie and hilarity insues with Briggs demanding to be called little person, demanding coffee in the wee hours of the morning. This is probably the funniest book of Ms. Evanovich, I look forward to her next novel after Seven Up. For the Mean Time Buy This Book!