Ysmu.am Review:YSMU - Yerevan State Medical University | Official Web Site - YSMU - Yerevan State Medical University after Mkhitar Heratsi
Country: Asia, AM, Armenia
- Thais Cesare - The only woman he listens to.This is our 3rd Garmin. The first was stolen, the second was left on for 6 months and the battery died.I really like this one, now I can tell if it's off. There are a few steps to get it running, I was able to follow them easily and feel very comfortable using and updating the machine. I always trust Garmin.
- disneybelle101 - Works wonders...just use it properly!!A year ago, I wrapped up a 6-month regiment of Accutane to address my severe acne. I noticed, however, that I began sweating...profusely. Sweating is apparently a very common after-effect of Accutane. Despite the amazing results I had from the medication in relation to my acne, it seemed like I stopped being self-conscious of one thing and started on another. I would start having underarm sweat as soon as I stepped out of the shower. Throughout the day, it wasn't uncommon for me to change my shirt at least once (to tell the truth, though, it was more like two or three times) because of the excessive amounts of underarm sweat I was dealing with. Many of the shirts I wear now have dark sweat stains on them. One of the most embarrassing things that happened was going wedding dress shopping. It was horrible because even though I only had on the dresses I tried on for a minute or two, the part of the dress under my armpits was wet with sweat. You can imagine my embarrassment. I was horrified because I realized I would be sweating even more on my wedding day, which reduced me to tears; I didn't want to feel gross on my wedding day and certainly didn't want to ruin my dress. I wanted to focus on what was important in a wedding, not worry about my armpits. I tried various antiperspirants, the most drastic of which was the day-and-night Certain Dri. I had absolutely no relief from the amount of sweating.
I came across Sweat Block, and was very skeptical to buy into the hype. A towlette that you wipe on your armpits one night that solves your sweat problems for an entire week? I had my doubts. But I was also desperate and was willing to dish out $20 on something that had a chance of helping me - knowing I was running the risk of wasting $20 if the product didn't work. I'm so glad I made this purchase. The difference made has been incredible. My underarm sweat has been reduced substantially. I still sweat, but it's back to a normal amount. Now, let me give some advice to potential buyers.
1. Don't feel you have to stick to the instructions. What I do is open one towlette and use it every night for seven days. I do that by keeping it in a ziploc bag. It's more effective that way.
2. Put it on AT NIGHT. The first time I used it, I used it in the morning and still had sweat problems. It needs to be applied when your sweat glands are less active.
3. Don't stop using your own deodorant or antiperspirant. This is meant to be used in addition to what you normally use.
I would advise anyone who suffers from excessive sweat (whether as a natural condition or as the result of medication, as in my case) to use Sweat Block. I don't normally write reviews to promote a certain product because I know not everyone will like it the same way I do, but I made an exception here because I want others to know this isn't a gimmick. It truly has made a difference and I am a much more confident person today than before I started using Sweat Block - which was only a week and a half ago!! This truly is a worthwhile product and definitely worth the $20!
- Randy Keller - Autodesk Inventor 2012Good book. I bought a previous version years ago and now bought this one since we finally updated Inventor. Some of the new things are hard to get used to, like the new menu styles and the right click pop out gadget. I wish Autodesk would not mess with the interface. But it is nice to have some of the new features. This book has a lot more in it than the past version, and is better all around.
- B. E. Hoff "brookie" - A book for everyoneI love a book that I can readily recommend to all my friends. This book pleased my religous grandmother, and many non-Christian friends. It's religious side is uplifting without being sappy. It pulls you into the Mitford community and compels you to love the characters as much as Fr. Tim or Jan Karon. Join the revival, read it today.